Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the WordPress / PHP Developer Job Opening at NetStripes.
Closing Date: 19/10/2021
We are an Australian tech start-up based in Sydney, working to resolve the significant issues of digital disruption that is impacting small businesses around the world.
We have already helped thousands of small businesses achieve transformational business results through our Digital & Marketing system that delivers the knowledge, strategies and tools of innovation to create success.
We are now looking for a smart and skilful developer with a strong desire to achieve great heights in their career, to join our start-up as a WordPress/PHP Developer.
You will be responsible for a new platform design/development and implementation project.
- You will work with WordPress, PHP, Laravel, AWS on NetStripes digital properties
- Develop, deploy and enhance multiple websites
- Create AP ls for consumption by other teams and integrate with numerous external APls
- Act as a member of a product team supporting teammates and collaborating with a “do what it takes· attitude to ensure product and team success
- Analyze problems and help create innovative solutions involving technology, methodology, tool and solution components
- Ensure product quality and timeliness of work, provide advice and guidance, and resolve problems to meet objectives
- Help develop new and refine existing processes to enhance quality and productivity
- Superb communication skills in English, verbal and writing.
QUALIFICATIONS I REQUIREMENTS:
- Proficiency in WordPress, PHP, ideally Laravel
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (preferred) or related technical discipline
- 2+ years of professional experience working with and staying current in the latest advances in web technologies, highly preferred
- Development experience building plugins, themes, templates, custom fields, multisite, multilingual websites, integrations and caching implementations
- Proficiency with at least one Object oriented language like Java, C#, C++, etc.
- Understanding of server-side technologies and design patterns
- Working knowledge of CMS, preferably in a news publishing environment
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code solutions
- Experience with continuous integration tools and environments
- You’re open to ideas and doing things differently
- Experience building scalable software solutions
- Capable of planning and writing software that enables cross-vendor integration via SDKs/APls/etc.
- You’re eager to learn new things and share ideas with peers
- Understands coding design patterns
The chosen candidate will work closely with the entire team to implement a digital knowledge platform which is going to be the main product of the company in the year to come.
Attractive remuneration commensurate with experience with base salary and performance-based incentives. You will be expected to work from home to Australian work hours.
If this role has your name on it, we would love to hear from you. Please send in your resume to [email protected] and tell us why it would be the best decision we can make.