Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the UI/ UX Engineer Job opening at the Epic Technology Group.
At Epic, we believe in hiring and nurturing home-grown talent. Our strength is in the 300 employees who work together in teams to disrupt convention and drive innovational change. It is the Epic way of producing domain experts to deliver top-class solutions to customers. Are you ready to change the future with us?
Qualifications and Competencies:
• 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
• Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
• High proficiency in HTML5, CSS3
• Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and REST/SOAP API
• Wizard in Adobe family software
• Experience using grunt or gulp
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Good knowledge of CSS frameworks such a bootstrap
• Sound knowledge in MVC frameworks such as Angular JS, React JS will be an added advantage
• Good Knowledge in hybrid mobile application development (Tools like Phone Gap or Ionic) Is a plus
• Sound Knowledge in Java development will be an added advantage
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process is preferred
• Good communicator with good presentation skills
• Team player with a “Can do” attitude and the ability to think out of the box
• Multitasking ability will be a plus
Please email your CV with the names and contacts of two non-related referees ONLY to [email protected] within 14 days of this advertisement.