Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the UI/UX Developer Job opening at the RedBeryl IT
We’re looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is enthusiastic about combining architecture and programming. Translation of the UI/UX specification wireframes to real code that will generate graphic elements of the application will be one of the responsibilities. You’ll collaborate with the UI/UX creator to cross the difference between interface design and technical implementation, playing a constructive role on both sides and helping to define how the software looks and functions.
Primary Job Role
• Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
• Design client-side architecture
• Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
• Understand and comfortable working with APIs
• Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
• Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
• Focus on preventive maintenance and proactive monitoring to ensure operational efficiency, performance, and security
• Able to diagnose and resolve complex technical faults
• A degree in Software Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or an equivalent along with hands-on industry exposure (3+ years)
• Experience in optimizing page load times, minification techniques, optimizing CSS/JS, loading DOM elements asynchronously, and partial page updates through AJAX.
• Knowledge of WEB API, encryption, Bootstrap, Kendo UI, Jquery UI, JSP and IT Security
• Web Application Debugging and error tracking knowledge
• Extensive experience of mobile-first responsive web design principles and progressive enhancement techniques.
• Experience in cross-browser testing/debugging and able to test own work extensively, and document own work for scenario-based testing by others