The LK Domain Registry is the sole administrator for web addresses that end in “.lk”. Since its inception in 1990, The Registry has developed its services to improve the Internet in the country. The Registry is currently expanding its services to serve the country better and is looking for energetic individuals to fulfil the needs of the organization. An attractive remuneration awaits the right candidate.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the development of new training programmes, and develop and maintain existing programmes.
- Manage the development of training materials and content for our programmes and the Learning Management System
- Manage all Training Activities including training teachers, principals, students, employees, and the public.
- Manage the division website and social media channels.
- Degree in a relevant field, including computing or education from a recognized university. Preference will be given those with a Masters or other postgraduate qualifications.
- 5 Years plus experience in providing hands-on training in the area of ICT
- A good knowledge of e-Learning.
- An in-depth knowledge of training material development, including video.
- Team Player with Team Management Skills
- Communication Skills in English
- Accuracy of Work
- Credibility, Commitment & Dedication
Please send a cover letter (summarizing your qualifications, experience & competencies) with a current curriculum vitae (CV) and two non-related work referees indicating the position applied for in the subject line within 14 days of this advertisement.