Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Trainees/ Interns – IT Audit Job opening at the KPMG Executive Search Private Limited
Closing Date: 25 October 2021
KPMG is a global organization of independent professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 147 countries and have 219,281 people working in member firms around the world. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such. KPMG International Limited is a private English company limited by guarantee.
The local member firm in Sri Lanka was established in 1897 and is presently one of the largest professional services firms in the country.
KPMG in Sri Lanka is currently looking for enthusiastic people to join our team of IT Auditors. Candidates should have the following core competencies to apply for the above-mentioned position.
- Graduates from a reputed university with a Bachelor’s Degree related to Information Technology or candidates who are in the final year of the degree program;
- Have an analytical mind and the ability to multitask with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Have an excellent command of the English language for effective communication and report writing;
- Ability to complete work assignments independently and efficiently as part of a project team, in keeping with stipulated project deadlines;
- Willingness to learn and desire to work in a challenging environment;
- Keen to pursue certifications such as CISA will be an added advantage;
- Be an excellent team player.
Those who meet the specified criteria should forward their CVs, quoting the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail to:
On or before 25 October 2021.
Senior Manager – People Performance & Culture,
32 A. Sir Mohamed Macan Markar Mawatha,
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We will correspond only with applicants short-listed for interviews.