Responsible for Designing, Developing and Maintaining all API Ecosystems for Short-tail, Long-tail and IoT Platform services for Local and International Northbound Service Providers exposed through Dialog IoT, IdeaMart and IdeaBiz Platforms, thereby increasing the indirect monetizing of all Dialog’s telecom assets. This involves working closely with all platform Business Owners and maintaining the services that allow delivering business expectations as well as acting as Technology single point of contact for all external stakeholders whilst leading development, support and IoT teams.
• Leading in all technical planning exercises for API Platforms from estimation to delivery and testing to ensure that all Platforms used by Northbound providers offer the best in class services.
• Acting as a liaison between the Business and Technical teams to ensure that the business expectations are met in full and on time to achieve divisional business KPI.
• Serving as a Technology Mentor to all within the Ideamart team and working towards developing all Technical Skills within the team.
• Provide Leadership in Developer Engagement through design and development of IoT start Kits for budding developers 22% within the Axiata footprint, ensuring continued service innovation using platform capability.
• Lead the Ideamart team on conducting effective Research and Development work to stay ahead of the competition in service offerings to developers in both Telco and IoT Domains.
• Liaise with relevant external vendors if the support team requires their support to rectify an issue.
• Support the Long-tail Business team on their regional expansions by assisting them to runs hackathons and developer engagement activities across borders as and when required.
• Degree in Computer Science or Engineering from a recognized university.
• 3+ years’ work experience in a relevant field.
• Very strong software design and architecture skills.
• Strong competency in Java, PHP, or .NET. However, flexibility to work and prototype in multiple languages.
• Experience in mobile application development will be an advantage.