Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the System Support Engineer Job opening at the inbay
Provide second line technical support for Microsoft, Apple and Linux Servers and Network related support enquiries as part of the NOC team.
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma in IT or related field from a recognized university.
• Minimum of 2 years’ relevant work experience.
• Professional certifications in Microsoft/Apple/Linux server systems.
• Advanced troubleshooting skills in Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012 R2, 2019 R2
• Advanced troubleshooting skills in MS Exchange 2013 and 2016 environments.
• Advanced knowledge in AV systems, backups, spam, NAS, H/W, and S/W firewall systems.
• Experience in Remote Monitoring and Management Platforms. (N-able, Kaseya)
• Experience in Cloud technologies (Azure, AWS)
• Very good understanding of LAN/WAN/TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, IIS Active Directory, SNMP, etc.
• Exposure to VMware, SQL, SAN environments.
• Desirable knowledge in ITIL best practices.
Skills and Personal Attributes
• Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English is ESSENTIAL.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision in a team environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills in listening, problem solving, assertiveness, decision making and negotiations.
• Willingness to work in a 24/7 rotating roster.
An attractive remuneration package and other fringe benefits which includes a comprehensive medical insurance, transportation, training facilities and financial assistance for Microsoft and Apple exams.
To work with a highly motivated and technically proficient service delivery team in an ISO and ITIL certified environment.
How to apply:
E-mail your resume with details of two non-related referees.