Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the System Administrator Job opening at the SYNERGEN Health Careers.
The primary objective of the System Administrator is to secure & maintain the current IT infrastructure while providing the highest standards of technical assistance without the jargon and provide an outstanding experience towards all SYNERGEN employees and clients.
Candidates should be good team players and should be able to coordinate with other System Administrators working in different shifts and locations.
Should possess excellent communication skills in English (both verbal and written) and work ethics with a positive attitude and passion about the work they do.
Should be able to work in shifts in 24 X 7 environment (including late shifts between 6 pm to 4 am) between multiple locations and able to work extra hours as and when required.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Identify IT Issues, troubleshoot, and resolve with Strong customer-focus and problem-solving attitude.
- Respond to assigned IT support tickets, resolve them within IT SLA with user Satisfaction.
- Attending to the IT tickets on timely manner – By keeping users informed about their IT Support Tickets while maintaining required IT documentation and technical documentation
- Provide first-line investigation and diagnosis of all Incidents and IT Support Service Requests.
- Perform regular (Daily / Weekly / Monthly) checks on servers, workstations, PC’s and Laptops
- Perform regular (Daily / Weekly / Monthly) backups of servers and systems and test the reliability of performed backups
- Maintain and repair servers, workstations, PC’s and Laptops for a Smooth IT Operational infrastructure.
- Constantly monitor the network links and external services and proactively coordinate with ISPs and System Vendors if any anomalies found.
- Collaborate with other IT Administrators and work on improving the current systems and practices
- Providing necessary training to users and keep them aware of current security & IT best practices
- Coordinate with vendors and measure their services are up to their SLA and communicate to management
- Maintain the ISO 27001 & ISO 9001 standards
Skills and Technical Qualification:
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in L1, L2 or L3 IT Infrastructure & Systems Support
- At least 2 years experience in an IT customer service delivery and IT operations environment.
- Hands-on experience in implementing and managing Windows server environments. The ability to work with Linux servers would be a definite advantage.
- Ability to implement and maintain Active Directory, DNS, and WSUS services.
- Ability to Maintain IT Infrastructure Networks, IT Equipment, CCTV, Access Control systems, Soft PABX systems, etc.
- Hands-on experience in managing office 365 and cloud infrastructures such as MS Azure and AWS.
- Possess strong knowledge in managing cloud and on-premises Infrastructure & backup solutions.
- Hands-on experience in designing, implementing and maintaining secure network infrastructure and maintaining the industry’s leading firewall systems and switches.
- Sound knowledge in server virtualization with VMWare and MS Hyper-V.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision in a Team Environment.
- Knowledge in ITIL best practices will be a definite advantage.
- Experience in implementing ISO 27001 standards will be a definite advantage.
- IT/Computer Science/Networking related degree from a recognized University or equivalent qualification
- VMWare / AWS / Azure / MCSA / MCSE / MCITP vender certifications would be an advantage.