Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the System Administrator Job Opening at ThinkCube Systems
Closing Date: 22/10/2021
We are on the lookout for Experienced System Administrators with a strong sense of responsibility to join our team.
What you will do:
- Managing, maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of E-Commerce platform, network servers, and virtualized environment.
- Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures.
- Provide documentation and technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure.
- Making sure that system is up and running with 99.9% availability .
- Making sure that all cloud/ desktop applications, workstations and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with very limited disruptions.
- Responsible for capacity, storage planning and system security management.
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies of the company including computer use policy, computer security policy, data protection policy etc.
- Involve in system development, modification, testing and UAT procedures.
What you will bring
- Bsc. Degree in Computer Science, MIS, IT or equivalent
- Experience in Hybrid cloud and bare metal system environments.
- Knowledge in Logstash, Nagios, Zabbix, Grafana, Kibana, Ansible, Pingdom and elastic would be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of virtualization, VMWare, Azure or equivalent and having certifications in AWS, Azure, Linux and Microsoft will be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of implementing and effectively developing helpdesk and IT
- Sound knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols.
- Minimum of 3 years industrial experience as a System Administrator or senior position
- Minimum of one year experience in could based system administration.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office package
Send in your CV with 2 non-related referees, within 7 days
Contact : 011 7682653
THINKCUBE SYSTEMS (PVT) LTD.