Finetech Consultancy (Pvt) Ltd, a Premier Google Partner for Sri Lanka Bangladesh & Maldives is expanding rapidly in Sri Lanka as well as in the region. To meet its growth requirement in service as well as new technologies, we’re looking for suitable candidates to fill in the following vacancy. The company has been recognized as one of the great places to work in Sri Lanka and offers the selected candidates a conducive working experience and a remuneration in line with the standards of the industry.
Graduate from a recognized university preferably in IT / Engineering or equivalent qualification
Microsoft 365 Certified would be an added advantage.
Knowledge in below areas
- Google Workspace (formerly G Suite) / Office 365 Administration and System Support
- Providing network administration and support
- Windows & Linux Server Installation, Configuration & Upgrading
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Active Directory Services, DNS, Group Policy, DHCP, IIS, etc.
In addition, applicants with skills in all or any of the following will be at an additional
- Customer Support
- Mobile device management and relevant 3rd party integrations
- Exposure to DLP solutions
- e-discovery technologies
- Ability to work within deadlines individually and as a team
- Good command of spoken and written English and the ability to communicate with end users and the internal teams
- Can do attitude with the ability to multitask
- Good interpersonal, analytical, problem solving and presentation skills
- Diligent and the ability to work under pressure
Those with less experience and qualifications, but who are enthusiastic in pursuing a
a career in Information Technology could apply as Trainee Support Specialist/ Engineer
If you believe you have the competencies that we are looking for, email your CV along with the names and contact details of two non-related referees to [email protected] or send by registered post to the following address to reach us within 7 days of this advertisement.
(Kindly mention the position applied as the subject line in your email.)