- Conduct process audits to verify, review and evaluate the IT process and critical process monitors to established criteria.
- Conduct reporting and/or present audit information to appropriate project stakeholders.
- Examine internal IT controls, evaluate the design and operational effectiveness Conduct efficient and effective IT audit procedures.
- Perform regular audit testing and provide recommendations.
- Review, evaluate, and test application controls.
- Keep track of previous audit findings for closure.
- Develop a strong understanding of business and system processes.
- 3 -5 years of work experience as an IT auditor.
- A bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/Computer Information Systems or related field clear understanding of IT audit methodologies.
- Strong ability to analyze and identify hidden facts related to audits.
- Good understanding of Software Development Methodologies such as Water Fall and Agile Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
If you are looking for a role where you can make an impact, then email your CV by clicking Apply Now.