Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Software Engineer PHP/WordPress / Zend Job opening at the Envoy Ortus (Pvt) Ltd
• Managing the day-to-day platform maintenance, feature enhancement, bug fixes and most importantly the training calendar for Camms College website and LMS.
• The ideal candidate will be able to expand our company by developing end-to-end functionality for web sites and e-commerce sites.
• This person will work independently within a team consisting of design, marketing, and other developers with diverse talents.
• 2+ years of experience as a WordPress developer with experience building custom Themes, Plugins, and Widgets.
• Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
• Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
• Comfortable working with debugging tools like Xdebug, Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
• Understanding of OOP concepts and MVC platforms.
• Nice to have the knowledge of Photoshop.
• Nice to have the experience of using Zend, Laravel or Symfony frameworks.
• Nice to have the experience of using Zapier, Hubspot and Salesforce platforms.
• Written and verbal communication skills in the English language