Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Software Engineer Job opening at the London Stock Exchange Group Sri Lanka
Applies business requirements and knowledge of software design to develop products that satisfy customer needs.
• Works with product owners in an agile environment to produce software
• Develops program specifications and basic prototypes
• Transforms software designs and specifications into functioning code in the appropriate language
• Integrates individual software solutions to higher level systems
• Performs upgrades to make software and systems more secure, efficient and performing
• Works with technical writers to create documentation for support
• Integrates behaviour driven development tests in agile working.
• This is an Individual Contributor role
• Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Electronics / Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
• Significant knowledge of at least one programming language
• Some previous experience in a similar capacity.
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise – and our purpose. You’ll be part of an organisation of over 25,000 people, spanning 70 countries. We recognise the individual perspectives each of our colleagues brings, and our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths. In supporting collaboration and creativity and encouraging new ideas across a diverse and inclusive workforce, we can improve how we are driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (“We”) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice