Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Software Architect Job opening at the Sysco LABS Sri Lanka
Software Engineering at Sysco LABS is driven by innovation and a strong proclivity towards engineering excellence, employing cutting-edge technology to design and build the technologies that are poised to change the face of the global foodservice industry.
We are currently on the lookout for a highly competent, self-motivated Software Architect with a deep understanding of enterprise-grade engineering to collaborate with, lead, and inspire engineering teams within an Agile delivery environment at Sysco LABS.
• Design enterprise-grade systems that conform to high standards of engineering rigor, performance, scalability, stability and maintainability.
• Build technically strong, quality-oriented engineering teams who are committed to continuous improvement.
• Effectively communicate with all stakeholders in technical matters.
• Participate in all stages of the software development lifecycle to ensure that systems are designed, delivered, tested, deployed and maintained to high quality standards.
• Actively participate in the implementation process to ensure engineering rigor, correct implementation of requirements, and timely delivery.
• A degree in Computer Science from a recognized foreign or local university; a relevant master’s degree will be an added qualification.
• 9+ years of work experience with at least 5+ years in a senior leadership role.
• Proven capabilities in designing, developing, maintaining, troubleshooting and refactoring complex, large-scale, mission-critical systems for international clients.
• On-site client visits; linked experience and expertise in working with international teams and clients is required.
• Proven capabilities in estimation, risk assessment, and tracking of complex technical tasks, and delivering on time and with quality.
• Excellent communication, leadership and negotiation skills with the ability to clearly propose and articulate architecture and technology decisions