One of our prestigious Clients’ who is a leading “Creative Service Provider” is looking for a skilled “Social Media Executive” to work for their Colombo office immediately.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages all social media channels, campaigns, and team members to sustain an engaging audience experience and to increase audience satisfaction.
- Researches and analyses social media trends, including social media ad revenue and web visitor data, to improve social media presence and campaign efficacy.
- Works with various company departments to promote the overall brand through social media channels.
- Oversees all company social media accounts management.
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages.
- Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals.
- Manages social media team members, including copywriters and other content creators, by overseeing their work and offering guidance or direction.
- Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns.
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Interviews, hires, and trains social media team members.
- Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages.
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in Digital Marketing / Content Management is a must.
- Experience within Social Media / Viral Marketing and Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- Good knowledge and experience in basic graphic design concepts and applications is a must.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English.
- Strong interpersonal skills including listening, assertiveness, decision making & relationship building.
- Willingness to learn and be able to pick up new skills quickly.
- Good attention to detail and focus on quality.
- Ability to find creative solutions for solving problems.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.