We are on the lookout for a Sr. Manager – IT Development to define and execute the technology strategy, plan, and implement innovative technology solutions, deliver secure and reliable systems, and support programs to modernize and transform the way we do business. The ideal candidate will have an opportunity to grow into the Global Service Delivery Management- with a Hub in Sri-Lanka for the US Parent company & growth opportunities that come along with it.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND KNOWLEDGE:
- MSc or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information systems, Information technology, or similar from a recognized university.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of proven experience of being an IT Development Manager.
- 7+ years of professional technical experience.
- Having a Disruptive & Innovative Technological mindset to disrupt & deliver outcomes with aggressive timelines
- The ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time management, planning, organizing, leadership, and communication skills.
- Flexibility to work on 24/7 US time zone.
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR:
- Coordinate- Internal In-House Teams & External Outsourced Teams working on project deliverables on a combined or individual projects.
- Optimize & Motivate internal BA, Application Support, Development & QA teams with a passionate attitude to deliver World Class solutions for World Class Customers who expect continuous Excellence.
- Ownership for Managing, Measuring & reporting Resource hours in the most optimal manner with Dashboard tools to drive Performance.
- Extends expertise across multiple technical domains; awareness of risks associated with application development and potential impacts, incorporating risk planning and mitigation.
- Develop and mentor existing team members skills and capabilities by fostering best practices for development, deployment and ensuring quality.
- Proudly Drive & Deliver Excellence & set expectations that nothing less than Efficient, World Class Innovative Solutions as being the benchmark for everything we do.
IDEAL CANDIDATES ARE WELCOME TO APPLY IMMEDIATELY: [email protected]