Think you can shine in one of the most dynamic international banks around? Then we can offer you a world of potential.
Leading the way in International Banking, Standard Chartered is one of the world’s most dynamic and exciting international banks. If you are ambitious about growing your banking career, seize this opportunity.
Job Role (6-months direct contract with the bank)
• To provide 1st and 2nd level support for all users within SCB Sri Lanka, to overcome their hardware, software, and application-related issues. To ensure all problems are resolved and remedy tickets are updated in a timely fashion.
• Prepare support for technology-managed devices and deploy to users whenever necessary.
• Refresh IT-managed devices and handle the process end to end whenever necessary.
• Ensure all the end-user IT managed devices are compliant with SCB requirements and kept up to date.
• Complete and maintain all the mandatory documentation and checklists.
• Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
Knowledge Skills and Experience
• Strong PC/ Desktop troubleshooting including Microsoft SCCM deployment methods and Microsoft qualifications.
• Sound knowledge and experience in managing end-user IT support/ operations.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills, and ability to communicate with the business
• Ability to prioritize and control activities and deliver results.
• Strong troubleshooting/problem assessment skills
• Must be flexible in terms of tasks.
• Qualified in Advanced Level / Ordinary level exams.