The selected individual will be a senior part of the organization and so will provide mentoring and examples of good practice to the more junior members of the team.
• Create and update high quality, readable documentation to address known issues, workarounds, and service requests
• Perform in-depth root cause analysis and provide meaningful feedback, including full-stack tracing, to ensure issues of the same class cannot recur in production
• Support the problem management team in performing post mortems, producing incident timelines, and identifying corrective actions.
• Perform and support the implementation of corrective actions from the problem management process
• Support the change management and supplier process across the service
• Work with other Service Center functions to define and produce various internal and customer reports on a recurring and ad-hoc basis
• Flexible, adaptable, and dedicated hard worker
• Leader with the ability to mentor and be a good role model for junior team members
• Good communications and interpersonal skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Ability to self-learn and quickly understand new and changing technologies in a fast-moving service-driven technology landscape
• At least 2 years experience in an enterprise platform, software engineering, or SRE role
• Demonstrated knowledge of Azure Cloud and best practices
• Demonstrated knowledge in concepts such as networking and server administration best practices
• Experience in 24×7 service delivery in an SLA/KPI driven environment
• A minimum of 3 years of Azure service administration and operations
• Hands-on experience administering Azure, along with a strong understanding of core Azure services, Azure workloads, security, and governance.
• Experience with security on Azure, for example, sentinel, Azure Security Center, Azure Defender, Cloud Security or container security best practices
• Basic Windows and Linux server administration knowledge and Powershell, Azure CLI, and/or Bash scripting knowledge
• A formal qualification (degree, HND, etc.) in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar.