Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Senior Associate – Digital Media Job Opening at ALT X.
Would you like to be a part of an international award-winning team that uses design thinking and data-driven creativity to drive market-defining brands?
ALT X is one of Sri Lanka’s fastest-growing digital, data and design thinking companies with a client portfolio that includes market-leading brands within Sri Lanka and overseas.
We’re growing fast and looking for an ambitious and focused digital media professional to join our pack.
As the Senior Associate – Digital Media, you will be an integral part of our Digital Media vertical and will drive digital marketing performance. Your primary role will be campaign management, optimization and reporting across all platforms.
You will work across a range of ambitious and innovative projects and need to be motivated, willing to learn and be focused on continuous improvement with an excellent ability to communicate your vision through.
What would you do?
- Meeting with marketing, client engagement and design teams to define advertising strategies and requirements.
- Develop and implement media strategies and plans across platforms like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Google Ads (to name a few).
- Able to devise viable KPI’s for the brands and exceed them regularly.
- Conduct market research through techniques such as A/B testing to guide the marketing strategy.
- Develop and implement digital advertising campaigns to increase brand awareness, website traffic, and sales.
- Management and optimization of all ad campaigns across different platforms.
- Monitor and interpret digital analytics.
- Generate and present digital marketing reports and analysis for feedback.
- Keep abreast of the latest consumer and marketing trends and advancements in technology.
What would you require?
- Bachelor’s degree, higher diploma or equivalent in advertising, marketing, digital media (APIDM or SLIM) or CIM qualified.
- A minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience with advertising on all platforms.
- Proficiency in digital marketing and analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager and preferably Linkedin and Twitter Ads.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent financial and analytic abilities.
- Strong leadership and project management skills.
- Ability to function independently whilst working together with other departments in a seamless manner.
What we offer
- A competitive and attractive salary package for the right candidate.
- The opportunity to work with innovative projects designed for international markets.
- An environment that encourages innovation out of the box thinking and promotes the exchange of new ideas.
- Training and development using the design thinking methodology.
- A chance to be a part of one of Sri Lanka’s most innovative digital, data, and design thinking companies.
- A solid career growth plan.
- To be a part of a positive team with a can-do attitude.