Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Senior Analyst/ Analyst – HR Systems (Workday Absence) Job Opening at SyscoLabs.
Sysco LABS is the captive innovation arm of Sysco Corporation (NYSE: SYY), the world’s largest foodservice company. Sysco is a Fortune 500 company and the global leader in selling, marketing, and distributing food products to restaurants, healthcare, and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. Its family of products also includes equipment and supplies for the foodservice and hospitality industries. With more than 58,000 associates, the company operates approximately 343 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 650,000 customer locations. For fiscal 2021 that ended July 3, 2021, the company generated sales of more than $51 billion.
Operating with the agility and tenacity of a tech–startup, powered by the expertise of the industry leader, Sysco LABS is perfectly poised to transform one of the world’s largest industries.
Sysco LABS’s engineering teams based out of Colombo, Sri Lanka and Austin and Houston, TX, innovate across the entire food service journey – from the enterprise grade technology that enables Sysco’s business, to the technology that revolutionizes the way that Sysco connects with restaurants and the technology that shapes the way those restaurants connect with customers.
Sysco LABS technology is present in the sourcing of food products, merchandising, storage and warehouse operations, order placement and pricing algorithms, the delivery of food and supplies to Sysco’s global network, the in-restaurant dining experience of the end-customer and much more.
We are currently on the lookout for a Senior Analyst/ Analyst – HR Systems to join our team. This position provides functional and technical expertise in the areas of HCM Absence Administration, including Absence business process configuration, report development, integration point development, and data management. You will work closely with internal HR and IT staff, business line leaders, and HR system vendors to effectively meet the HR technology needs of the organization.
- Production support: Provide support for the Workday Absence module and integrations including, but not limited to, researching, and resolving problems with Workday and/ or issues with business processes, plus recommendations of alternate solutions.
- Functional Support: Lead and support HR regarding Absence enhancements, inquiries, errors, and data issues. Assist Workday support team members and system users with issues associated with the HR systems by investigating problems and resolving or providing detailed recommendations on resolutions. Collaborate with BT/ HR on all HR related integrations including the management of current integrations as well as the development and implementation of future integrations.
- Subject Matter Expert: Highly knowledgeable in the functions, technical specifications, and configurations of Absence. Analyze future Workday releases to understand impact and capabilities of new features, specifically within existing Workday configurations.
- Process improvement: Identify and understand issues, problems, and opportunities. Recommend process improvements and innovative or alternative solutions. Provide advice and options on the best way to automate processes in the system.
- Manage system updates: Responsible for evaluating system upgrades and modifications, including identifying requirements, configuration, testing, deployment, and communication.
- Advanced reporting: Create reports as requested by HR to provide insight on Absence analytics.
- Requirement collection: Gather, build, test and document requirements for the Absence module within Workday and effectively translate user requirements into technical specifications.
- Troubleshooting: Troubleshoot HR related Workday Absence support tickets via Service Now.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Human Resources, or a related field.
- A minimum of 3- 5 years of technical and operational knowledge of HRIS systems and applications.
- Experience with configuration, implementation, and support on HRIS systems.
- Experience with Workday Implementation and Support would be an added advantage.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate in user-friendly, non-technical terms, sound ideas, and solutions to end-users on HR systems related questions, tasks, projects, and reports.
- Ability to work with multiple business and BT teams to accomplish common end goals.