Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the QA Engineer (Automation) Job opening at the JOHN KEELLS IT
John Keells Information Technology (Pvt) Ltd (JKIT) is the consulting and professional IT services arm of John Keells Holdings PLC, Sri Lanka’s largest listed conglomerate. JKIT focuses on Strategy, Consulting, Technology and Operations to large multinational companies worldwide. JKIT has delivered many award-winning solutions to some of the biggest names in Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
We are on the lookout for an (Automation) QA/Test Engineer to join JKIT Offshore development team and work for a prestigious client which is a world-renowned 5 star rated airline in the middle east.
Key Responsibilities, Qualifications and Skills :
• Minimum 3-4 years of experience in testing automation of web, mobile-based applications
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
• Review requirement documentation, data artifacts and provide feedback to ensure the proposed solution meets the end-user requirements
• Support development team in gathering test data and test scenarios and assist for POC
• Ensure 100% of test artefacts are peer-reviewed and ensures effective coverage through approval from business stakeholders
• Independently manage testing activities, adhering to agile/scrum framework
• Must have good communication skills and must take initiative to follow up with other teams to manage testing cycles & ensure timely closure of defects reported
• Conduct root cause analysis of reported incidents in operational systems and ensure changes to application code are tested before execution in compliance with IT governance processes