Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Position for IT Lecturer (BCS) (Full Time/ Part Time) Job opening at the AEMC Consultants
The Company: AEMC Consultants is purely Australian based, with a network of over 20 different educational providers in Australia. AEMC has been functioning as a recognized, accredited agent in Sri Lanka for Overseas Student Placements mainly for Australia, USA, UK, Canada Since 2006. We have our branches in Colombo, Kandy in Sri Lanka and also in Melbourne, Australia.
- Should be a graduate in Bachelor of Information Technology or equivalent.
- Should have a minimum of 2 years of working experience in conducting lectures and guiding students for BCS programs.
- Should have a minimum of 1-year industrial experience.
- Proven Track record in teaching in a recognized institution.
- Should be talented to get the best results for the students.
- Should be willing to work on a roster basis when required.
- Excellent verbal, written, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Programming Languages, Information Systems, Computer Networks, Software Engineering, Data-base Management Systems, Object Oriented Programming, System Analysis & Design, Web Engineering.
Email your CV witting 14 days of this advertisement With names and contacts of two non-related referees clearly mentioning the position applied for in the subject heading.