Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Network Administrator Job opening at the HCL
What HCL Does?
WHERE VALUES DRIVE VELOCITY
A commitment to our core values has helped HCL Technologies build long-term, value-centric relationships with customers and become one of the next-generation global technology companies
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide support for on call escalations and doing root cause analysis of given issue.
• Independently resolve tickets within agreed SLA of ticket volume and time.
• Adhere to quality standards, regulatory requirements and company policies.
• Work on value adding activities such knowledge base update & management, training freshers, coaching analysts.
• To ensure positive customer experience and CSAT through First Call Resolution and minimum rejected resolutions / reopen cases.
• Experience in core routing protocols BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, MP-BGP, MPLS, IS-IS, SONET/SDH technologies. Sound knowledge and understanding on QOS technologies MQC, LLQ, CBWFQ, WRED, and MPLS-TE. Understanding of various hardware queuing technologies and shaping technologies.
• Troubleshooting & implementation experience in WAN protocols & service providers. Working experience across various Cisco routers and switches.
• Experience in load balancers and WAN optimizers is an added advantage.
• Experience in Nexus switches and technologies is an added advantage.
• Extensive professional experience in Data Centre Management.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- CCNP/CCNA or equivalent certification.
- ITSM/ITIL process foundation certified.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Good documentation skills.
- Good presentation skills.
Visit our website for more information: www.hcltech.com
Join us and accelerate your journey towards new horizons and a future filled with endless possibilities