Point Grey Solutions, a Canadian based technology company, is expanding its Sri Lanka office. Our firm specializes in developing innovative technology solutions for startups and major brands throughout North America.
We are looking for a Native & Cross-platform Mobile application developer who is technically strong and
has hands-on experience in mobile application development with programming knowledge of Native, React Native & Flutter development framework
- 3+ years of experience in mobile application development
- Develop native mobile apps for iOS and Android using native SDKs
- Able to create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using any cross-platform application development a framework like React Native & Flutter
- Developing quality code for new applications, APIs, and legacy systems
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end services
- Familiarity with native build tools
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Passionate about learning new technologies, methodologies, strategies, and processes
- Should be able to work in an aggressive, high-pressure environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Self-starter, problem-solving mentality, and creative thinker
- Good in documentation & shall be able to prepare the specification, design documents, test plan & test reports from requirements.
- Design and build applications for iOS & Android platforms
- Ensure the performance and quality of the application
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to define and design the app
- Perform checks on correct functionality of the app
- Integrate the application with back-end tools such as cloud, APIs, and push notifications Responsible for maintaining code quality, organization, and automation
- Responsible for providing prototypes and proofs of concepts
- Use encryption tools to safeguard content
- Publishing application on App Store & Playstore
If you are confident that you meet the above requirements, Submit your CV and portfolio.