POSITION: Microsoft 365 Dynamics and Power Platform Developer
Our client who’s based in Australia and a leading technology company in the “IT & Network Support Services” space, is looking for a “Microsoft 365 Dynamics and Power Platform Developer” to join their team immediately.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for a passionate technologist who is highly motivated and client-focused and has extensive experience in development and business analytics to build BI solutions by using Microsoft Power Platform.
- You will undertake analysis and development across a wide range of applications and technologies, including a suite of Power Apps and Azure Logic Apps.
- You will provide design input into larger programs of work, as well as for the delivery of enhancements and smaller projects with minimal oversight.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES
- Any degree in a relevant field would be an advantage.
- 2 – 4 years of relevant industry experience.
- Development of custom software components & services for bespoke applications.
- Development of Power Platform-based solutions and integrations, using Power Apps (Canvas and Model-Driven Apps), Power Portal, Power Automate, Azure Logic Apps.
- OO based programming (i.e. C#, C++)
- Excellent understanding of the .NET Framework
- System support, release, configuration and change management experience, SQL
- Strong business-to-technology translation skills are essential for identifying ways to apply solutions to help clients increase business value and performance.
- Confident speaker and active listener with great interpersonal skills.
- Accountable for the work being delivered, and able to work both independently and within a team.
- Enjoy the versatility and working across a range of development languages, frameworks, and technologies.
- Organized and methodical approach to investigating and solving problems.
- Strong communication skills in written and spoken English.
HOW TO APPLY
(Please use the same vacancy name for your subject title for better visibility of your email.)