Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Lead WordPress Developer Job opening at the Attractor
Are you ready to pour your creativity and awesomeness into producing amazing outcomes for clients?
We are a team of creative technologists who define, design and deliver beautifully crafted websites and other digital solutions. We are based in Melbourne, Australia, and have an amazing development team based offshore in Sri Lanka. We are currently looking for a developer with more than 5 years of experience in Word Press website development to lead our offshore WordPress development team in Sri Lanka.
What you will be doing:
As the Lead WordPress developer in the team, your main responsibility will be to communicate with the Melbourne team and lead the offshore team to deliver stellar Word press web sites to our clients, there’ll be plenty of opportunities to learn and grow your skillset and capability along with our company.
We work with some very prestigious companies in Australia and are looking for someone who would like to help us continue to do great work with these companies.
What skills you need to succeed:
• Have experience creating REST APIs in PHP
• Average UI skills but great UI awareness (cross-browser and mobile responsive) to deliver professional and modern looking web sites
• Have worked in a team environment, knowledge of repository management, continuous delivery (build pipelines), and software/ resource management tools
• Be able to pick up someone else’s code and find bugs and problems very fast – Have a clear and efficient approach to troubleshooting issues and bugs
• Exceptional communication skills. Perfect English skills are a requirement.
It would be an added advantage if you are experience with websites UI, graphic design, branding (Extra points if you have worked directly for a web or digital agency before)