Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Digital Marketing Executive Job opening at the Reach It Right (Pvt) Ltd
Reach It Right is a fully-fledged marketing agency based in Colombo, Sri Lanka that helps brands to make the right strategy supporting business growth while bringing our client’s ideas to life. We help our clients improve their sales via greater visibility through strategies coupled with data analytics. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to be part of our Dynamic Team who will work with the Project Manager and the Design team to provide clients the best results possible.
The key responsibilities of the candidate are as follows
- Developing and executing digital marketing campaigns the Facebook/ Instagram and Google Ads Manager.
- Monitor, analyze, and optimize campaigns and manage ad spend budgets accordingly and fine-tuning to maximize campaign success.
- Prepare a content calendar to communicate to the client for approval and coordinate with the design team. I Prepare reports monthly by tracking, measuring, and analyzing the SMM performance.
- Writing engaging digital content tailored to the target audience.
- Keep regular, positive, transparent, and professional communication with our clients.
The successful candidate will demonstrate
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to maintain a flexible and calm attitude.
- Able to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Creatively minded with an interest or experience in content creation, photography, Videography and graphic design.
- Keep regular, positive, transparent, and professional communication with your clients. I Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English as well as Sinhala.
- Having prior experience working in a digital marketing team,
- ideally in an agency setting is an added advantage.
The right Candidate will in return be provided with
- The opportunity to be the best you can be.
- Excellent management support.
- A dynamic working environment.
- Ongoing training & development.
- A generous remuneration package (Based on Skills and Experience)
If you think you are the person we’re looking for and if you are up for the challenge, submit your updated CV and a cover letter telling us why you should be our Digital Marketing Executive. All applications will be held in the strictest confidence. Referrals will only be checked with the applicant’s approval.