We are looking to hire a given candidate who will be self-motivated, able to work independently and multi-tasking to achieve given goals.
Position’s primary focus in the areas of computer operations, user and desktop support (Hardware, Software, and Networking ) and Helpdesk Support.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, printers, scanners and other IT peripherals.
- Monitoring, troubleshooting and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and user requests.
- Sound knowledge in Windows 10 / 7, MS Office, Gmail/G-Suit and AnyDesk.
- Knowledge of CCTV and Phone troubleshooting.
- Knowledge in Active Directory (Windows 2019) and Firewalls will be added qualifications.
Education & Experience
- Should pass G.C.E A/L.
- Minimum 1 year of hands-on experience in a similar capacity would be an added advantage.
- Diploma or a professional qualification in the relevant field.
- Age below 25 years.
- Encourage Male candidates to apply
- Candidates with a valid driving license and a bike are preferred
An attractive remuneration package along with fringe benefits and career development prospects awaits the right candidate.
Micronet Information Systems (Pvt) ltd,