Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the IT Hardware and Network Technician Job Opening at Packaging Materials (Pvt) Ltd
We are a leading flexible packaging manufacturer in the Sri Lankan packaging industry with a diversified business possessing a large local and multinational client base. Currently, we have the following vacancy in our company.
- Mending, Installing, and configuring Computer hardware and network.
- Maintaining/ Repairing and Troubleshooting a variety of computers/ laptops and other equipment issues such as a printer, scanner, and network line
- Troubleshoot Hardware, Software, and Network Operating System-related matters.
- Provide required Hardware/ Software solutions on time and timely maintenance of Hardware and software components.
- Implementing/ Administrating LAN/ WAN and providing Support.
- Experience in handling firewall and Securities
- Handling Server Systems
- Diploma in computer hardware technology and networking or equivalent.
- Six months to one year experience in a similar capacity.
- Ability to work independently.
- Understanding of operating systems, server systems, and operating of printers/scanners/projectors.
- Familiar with the concept of LAN/WAN networking infrastructure.
- Knowledge of CCTV systems would be an added advantage.
- Age below 30 years.
- Residing close proximity to Milleniya, Bandaragama, Horana area.
Please email your CVs to [email protected] with the names of two non-related referees and their contact numbers or post to,
Packaging Materials (Pvt) Ltd, No 20, D.B Perera Mawatha, Paratta, Panadura by mentioning your job title applied on the envelope.