Anverally & Sons (Pvt) Ltd
Wlth a heritage spanning over a 130 years, our company is in the forefront of the tea export industry with a global presence in over 90 countries and growing. We empower individuals who are dynamic and innovative with a passion for excellence. In keeping with our continuous operational expansion the following vacancy exists.
- Excellent knowledge in hardware troubleshooting
- Experience in installation and configuration of Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows server 2012
- Hands-on experience in WiFi networks/ Device configuration
- Experience in Security surveillance systems
- Hands-on experience in Fortinet / Cisco Meraki Firewalls
- ERP knowledge on Dynamics Navision / SAP Bl
- Experience in Office 365 / SharePoint end-user support
- Knowledge of Retail/ POS system
Qualification & Skills
- Diploma in Information technology/ Computer Science/ Engineering or higher
- Minimum 3 years hands on experience in similar capacity
- Age preferably between 25- 35 Years
Applicants may forward their OJ’s with a recently taken photograph and names and contact numbers of two non-related referees on or before 15th October 2020.
Please mention the position you are applying for when submitting the CV