Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Interns/ Trainees (Software Engineering) Job opening at the Sydpro.
Sydpro is Australia’s premier remote staffing provider with a satellite office in Colombo, Sri Lanka that began operations in 2014 with the aim of contributing meaningfully to the value of our clients.
One of our clients in Australia is seeking “Interns/ Trainees”. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about software engineering and who like to come up with new ideas for improvement and innovation.
The right individuals will enjoy working in a fast paced environment alongside a team of experienced professionals.
About the role
- We are looking for ambitious and motivated undergraduates to join our client’s team. In this role, you must be passionate about innovation and have a creative mind in Software Development.
- This role is suited to individuals who are willing to grow alongside the company and seek to become an Engineer in our client’s expanding development team.
- Working on web base solutions.
- Working on mobile apps.
- Ruby on Rails or Python/ Django or any server-side programming stacks.
- Mobile technologies such as Flutter, Swift/ Objective C, Java/ Kotlin, or any other mobile-based technologies.
- Git experience
- Develop your skills at an innovation-driven company and thrive
- Enjoy the freedom to be creative and allow your strengths and skills to shine
- Flat hierarchy – lean structure means your voice and ideas will always be heard
- Learn and be supported by friendly, proficient colleagues with diverse expertise
- Work with the latest technologies
An attractive salary package awaits the right candidate Please forward your CV using Apply Now.