Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Information Technology Manager Job Opening at MG Consultants (Pvt) Ltd
- Responsible to play a lead role in the upkeep of the IT infrastructure (hardware and software) of the Company ensuring that the entire system is up and running.
- Ensure smooth running of all the systems and take proactive timely initiatives to prevent disruptions to the workflow of the operations; guaranteeing the security of data, network access, and backup system.
- Liaise with the IT service providers and oversee the ICT procurements and advise Administration Department on ICT equipment purchases.
- Develop and implement strategies and IT policies of the company in line with industry innovation and best practices.
- Explore new technologies and introduce them as appropriate for the advancement of the Company and develop and execute technology implementation strategies to meet cost, quality, schedule, risk, and security compliance objectives.
- Identify opportunities to train the IT team and support capacity development.
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar capacity.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, network and system administration, security databases, and backup system management.
- Hands-on experience in Unix/Linux server technologies, AWS, Google Cloud, etc.
- Exposure to cloud technology-based IT system management including driving disruptive technology initiatives will be a definite advantage.