- Teach Coding to the Kids from age group 10 to 15.
- Online teaching minimum 4-5 hours a day between 8am-10pm (100-120 hours in a month)
- Students should successfully complete projects on their own at the end of the course
- Expertise in coding (logic, sequence, and structure) to generate creative outcomes like Games, Animations, Apps and Websites.
- Expertise in Arduino will be preferable
- Must have analytical and troubleshooting thinking.
- Good command of English to communicate with Global students.
- Degree in Computer, IT, Engineering
- Actively hiring freshers/Passed outs.
- Initial 3 Months (Training Period) – 40,000 per month
- Based on the performance on training, the salary will be decided, up to 100,000 per month
- Work Remotely (Virtual)
- High-Speed Internet, Modern Laptop/PC with Microphone and Camera.
- Minimal coding experience is required.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Excellent Presenters with oratory skills will be preferred.
- Round – 1 (Video Resume)
Candidates have to submit their 2-3 Minutes video speaking about themselves and their some project work details to a related area. They should also share their skills expertise in the ICT domain. You can upload this video in Google Drive and share the link in the below application form.
Candidates who get shortlisted in round -1 will be communicated through the mail.