Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Full Stack.Net Developer Job opening at the TDM Group.
In this role you will work on projects developing components for a full-stack enterprise application, taking part in technical discussions aimed at problem-solving and software design.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Experience in .NET full-stack web application development.
- Excellent understanding of web application development and Object Orientated Programming (OOP).
- Experience working with C#, ASP.NET Core and Entity Framework technologies.
- Good knowledge of implementing RESTful APIs and single page application development in Angular/TypeScript.
- Good knowledge of database systems (MS-SQL/Postgres).
- Good knowledge of standard design patterns, secure development techniques, and authentication & authorization.
- Familiar with scalability, resilience, and architecting business-critical solutions.
- Experience in a major cloud provider (such as Azure, AWS).
- Knowledge in Azure DevOps (Repos, Boards, Pipelines) would be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of Agile development methodologies.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good team player.
- Good time management and estimation skills.
- Computer science degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in a professional development environment and worked for at least 3 years designing and implementing Enterprise systems