Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the DevOps Engineer/ Senior DevOps Engineer Job Opening at Codification Ltd.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will
- Take the lead in designing, developing, deploying and maintaining new and existing tooling/automation solutions to enable our client to further drive the reliability and efficiency of its operating platforms.
- Be a driver of further automation in the Application Lifecycle Experience area and ensure the continued robustness of the team’s daily operations.
- Ensure continuous integration, testing and deployment are facilitated through the use of industry DevOps best practices and tools.
- Use your technical know-how to support the entire organization to develop services in such a way that they always can be deployed and tested with a high degree of automation.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to the service and process quality and take proactive action to prevent issues from arising and resolve them quickly and effectively when they still do occur.
- Continuously expand your process and technical domain knowledge and share this knowledge to guide others.
- In addition, as a DevOps engineer In the Application Lifecycle Experience Product unit, you will be involved in developing end-to-end automation solutions for all our customers.
- Have 5+ years of experience working in the Dev Ops area.
- Good to have exposure to AWS + Some Azure / Azure DevOps Practices
- Source code management skills – knowledge in Gitlab/ Azure Dev Ops
- Containerization with Docker / Kubernetes / AWS EKS / Azure AKS
- Provisioning with Terraform / CloudFormation / ARM Templates
- Monitoring tools: Grafana / Promethius / AWS CloudWatch / Azure Monitor I Cortex I Alert Manager I PagerDuty
- Cl/CD Tools – Gitlab, BitBucket, Azure Pipelines
- Cloud Skills – Network and Solution Deployment in Azure
- Operating System Skills – Unix/Linux
- Knowledge in software security