InTalent Asia is an HR solutions company based in Sri Lanka that provides tailor-made HR services and solutions for organizations to achieve success. InTalent Asia also operates in more than 9 countries with headquarters in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
Our client is looking out for a skilled individual for the position of Chief Information Officer (Conglomerate)
- 15+ years of work experience in IT at a senior level, out of which a minimum of 5 years directly leading the vertical of a conglomerate.
- Well recognized educational and professional qualification related to IT.
- MBA from a reputed university will be an added advantage.
- Professional membership from related governing bodies.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Analytical abilities and excellent people management skills.
- Works in close collaboration with the Board of Management to design and articulate the IT
- Strategy for the Group and its respective SBUs.
- Translate strategic goals into tactical strategies and aggressively drive the IT operations on achievement.
- Develop Corporate / Holding IT strategy which is in line with Group Vision and ensure that the organization is able to develop market leadership by identifying, developing and deploying the state of the technologies and solutions across the business units.
- Participate and provide strategic inputs at the Group level for short term and long term business and contingency planning.
- Work in close cooperation with SBUs Heads to understand their strategic requirements in terms of IT solutions and ensure that the same are developed and launched as per agreed project scope and time.
- Direct custodian in formulating the annual IT plan and its related financial budgets and resource requirements.
- Design and develop mechanisms to periodically evaluate all IT interventions across the Group and develop sustainable mechanisms for to enhance efficiencies.
- Develop the most congruent standard operating procedures for all relevant interventions.
- Design and develop respective performance matrixes to evaluate and monitor efficiencies, cost savings, cost impacts and contributions towards the respective financial statements.
- Lead negotiation efforts with a high level of bargaining power for major contracts by capitalizing on the strength of Group synergies.
- Design and develop mechanisms to strengthen all aspects of business and regularity compliances under the IT vertical.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in contract negotiations and all other aspects related to IT and business developments at SBU and Group Level.
If interested, email your resume to [email protected]
InTalentAsia #InTalent #Candidates #Recruitment #HeadHunting #HRServices #ExecutiveSearch #Jobs #Cooljobs #SriLanka #experience #lookingforjob #opportunties #hiringnow #share #hiring #recruiting
We also have the below-listed vacancies for you, if interested share your resume at [email protected]
- Foreign businesses analyser
- Technical Architect
- R&D Engineer
- SSE/ SE –Python
- Software Developer – Healthcare
- UX Engineer
- Creative Director
- Chief Executive Officer
- Tech Lead – DevOps
- Software Engineer – Android