ISM APAC (Private) Limited
- Understand each specific business domain and help customers to align their e-commerce strategy in line with our webshop building framework.
- Help our clients to understand what customizations they would need to do on top of our standard Sana product, to meet their business needs.
- Assist ERP partners (Dynamics AX, NAY, and SAP) on a high level, to understand the customizations to be carried out.
- Create requirement documents including screen mock-ups that would be the binding agreement between us and our client on the scope of customization.
- Provide pre-sales support and pre-sales customization estimations for prospect customers.
- Experience with ERPs (MS Dynamics, SAP) functional or development.
- Experience in hands-on development and coding (MS Dotnet MVC, SQL databases etc. would be a plus).
Knowledge of web server infrastructure, web site (etc.) and web security concepts (SSL certificates, encryption, etc.)
QUALIFICATIONS/ BASIC REQUIREMENTS
• More than 5 years’ experience in a software/IT firm (Minimum 2 years as a business analyst or similar role).
• Experience in handling and carrying out requirement gathering sessions with foreign clients.
• Worked in at least 3 web application based projects which are currently accessible on the world wide web (preferably as the business analyst).
• Bachelor’s degree in IT, Software Engineering or similar.
• Strong command of English (written, spoken both) is essential.
• Self-managed and self-motivated individual who can work autonomously.
• Passion to learn new products, areas such as ERP etc.