Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Business Analyst Job opening at the iTelasoft (Pvt) Ltd
We are one of the fastest-growing Organizations in the IT Industry expanding our global footprint through innovative solutions. We are in search of a dynamic IT professional with the capability to assist in our rapid growth plans.
• Conduct interviews to gather customer requirements via workshops
• Review, analyze and validate the business needs of customers and end-users.
• Translate conceptual customer requirements into functional requirements in a clear, comprehensible manner
• Create process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts
• Collaborate with the project team to determine project scope and vision.
• Work with stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected requirements.
• A degree in IT Systems, Business Administration or equivalent
• Ability to grasp business and system workflows and technical needs concepts.
• Ability to clearly document business flows and concepts with standard notations (UML, BPMN etc.)
• Ability to elaborate and document business needs with standard formats such as user stories
• Experience with visually modelling such as wireframes or storyboards.
• Excellent communication skills in English across verbal, written and graphical forms.
• Strong organizational, planning & time management skills
• Ability to take initiative and work with minimum supervision
• Previous experience in working in an Agile environment as a product owner is an added advantage
• Familiarity with a BPM Platform (Pega, Camunda, Bizagi) is an added advantage
Selected candidates can look forward to an excellent opportunity for career growth