Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Associate IT Support Engineer Job Opening at Infor
- Installation, set-up of hardware and software in end user workstations and laptops.
- Resolving hardware, software issues & plus maintain inventories accordingly.
- Administration and support of multiple internal and SaaS based applications and platforms.
- Consulting with end-users to determine needs and providing user assistance and training.
- Coordinating with multiple Vendors on purchasing of IT Hardware & other solutions
- Maintaining and Managing various critical system such as NVR, Access Control system, Environment monitoring system etc.,
- Brainstorm on suggestions & ideas to further improve efficiency on day-to-day activities by using different tools & applications
- Working on evening shifts in order to provide real-time support to our Global offices
- A Bachelors degree, with a technical major such as Electronics/Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- 2 years of IT experience, including IT Services administration, Windows client OS (Windows 7/Windows10) experience including active directory admin duties.
- Knowledge of network architectures and data communication protocols including: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VOIP.
- Basic understanding in Windows Server environments (Server 2012 & 2016) and active directory admin duties.
- Experience in installing, testing & troubleshooting MAC OS related applications & supporting Microsoft Office product suite.
- Previous hands-on experience with MS Office 365 product suite is an added advantage.
- Microsoft certification is a plus.
- Good communication skill is required