Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Assistant Manager Job opening at the CryptoGen (Pvt) Ltd
Position- Assistant Manager (Security Operations Center)
Location- Colombo 02
Total Experience- 3+ Years No. of openings – 01
Customer Segment- Telco
- ISC2, ISACA, SANS Certifications related to Cyber Security, Incident & Threat Management.
- Degree in Computer Science Security or Platform Engineering.
- Any other related to the Job Description.
- Proficient in Incident Management, Incident Response, and Threat Hunting.
- Experience in security device management and SIEM.
- In-depth knowledge of security concepts such as cyber-attacks and techniques, threat vectors, risk management, incident management, etc.
- Experience in TVM( Threat and Vulnerability Management) and Red Team Operations Knowledge and practical experience with MITRE ATT@CK Framework.
- Knowledge of various operating system flavors including but not limited to Windows, Linux, Unix.
- Knowledge of applications, databases, middleware to address security threats against the same.
- Proficient in preparation of reports, dashboards, and documentation.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to handle high-pressure situations with key stakeholders.
CryptoGen is the largest Security Implementation, Advisory, and Consulting entity in Srilanka. Our diverse and talented employees are committed to helping businesses, governments and educational institutions plan, build and run successful security and technology programs through the right combination of products, services, and solutions. You can send your CV’s to our email address.